- 1/2 cup Whole Fruit Lemon Fused EVOO
- 4 tablespoons Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” square pieces
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 small zucchinis, cut once lengthwise and then into 1/2” slices (half moons)
- 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
For the marinade, whisk together the EVOO, oregano balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons in a small bowl for brushing the meat while grilling. Pour the marinade over the cubed chicken pieces and coat each piece well. Let stand for 45-60 minutes, turning periodically.
While the chicken is marinating, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Chop fruit and vegetables according to directions in ingredients list.
After the chicken is finished marinating, combine the meat, vegetables and fruit into one large bowl so the marinade coats all pieces. Now you are ready to assemble. Assemble kebabs by alternating chicken, vegetables and fruit; threading approximately 8-10 skewers.
Keep the reserve marinade and basting brush aside for grilling. Prepare grill to medium-high heat, oil grill grates well. Grill kebabs, turning each by a quarter turn every 2-3 minutes. Half way through the grilling process, brush reserved marinade over each kebab. Grill until chicken, vegetables and fruit are lightly browned and the meat is fully cooked, about 8-12 minutes. Check the meat for doneness by cutting into one piece. Remove kebabs when the center of the test piece is no longer pink