- 4 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins, 2 packages with 2 tenderloins in each pack
- 4 tablespoons of King’s Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of King’s EVOO, of choice
- 8 garlic cloves, cracked
- Seasonella Blend or Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and ground pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a sharp knife.
- Place tenderloins on a non-stick cookie sheet with a rim.
- Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into meat.
- Drizzle tenderloins with EVOO, just enough to coat.
- Cut small slits into meat and disperse chunks of cracked garlic cloves into meat.
- Combine Seasonella or pink sea salt and pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend.
- Roast in hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.