- 2 racks baby back ribs (about 4 lbs.)
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (Blackberry Ginger)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees .
- Season ribs with salt and pepper and place meaty side up on foil-lined baking sheet; bake for 45 minutes.
- In blender, puree berries, garlic, ketchup, molasses, vinegar, hot sauce, sugar and 1/2 tsp. salt. about 30 seconds.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Brush ribs with sauce and broil until thick glaze forms, about 5 minutes.
- Cut between bones into individual ribs.