- 2 Tablespoons Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 oz high quality 60% cocoa bitter sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Brownie Bites(available in most grocery store bakeries)
- Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Chocolate covered espresso beans as garnish
In microwave safe bowl, combine first five ingredients and stir. Microwave 1 minute. Stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, stir and set aside. Using a wooden skewer, poke holes in the brownie bites. Drizzle brownie bites with the Espresso Dark Balsamic. Spoon on the truffle topping and add a chocolate covered espresso bean for garnish.
*Raspberry Dark Balsamic and Fresh Raspberries can be substituted for the Espresso Balsamic and Espresso Beans if desired. So many options for substitutions among our dark balsamics.