- 1/2 Cup Honey-Serrano Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 – 8 to 10 oz. rib-eye steaks
- Combine salt, vinegar, garlic, and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in the chipotle olive oil.
- Place the steaks in a Zip-lock bag or in a single layer in a non-reactive pan or container.
- Pour the marinade over and massage it in to the steaks.
- Cover and allow to marinate refrigerated, for a minimum of 2 hours, or up to 6 hours.
- Prepare a medium charcoal or gas grill, and cook to desired doneness.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving