- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- sea salt (optional)
Add Milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream, honey and Blood Orange Olive Oil to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for one hour. Add white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Add Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar and walnut pieces. Pour melted chocolate into a 4×8 foil baking dish. Sprinkle sea salt over chocolate. Allow to cool.
Serve and enjoy!
Let your imagination wander to make your own combinations for fudge. Just switch out the oil and vinegar flavors.