- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup King’s Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, garlic, red bell pepper, salt and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup of mixture to use for basting.
- Place chicken in a bowl and marinate for at least 20 minutes in refirgerator.
- Drain and discard marinade from bowl and place chicken on grill.
- Cook 6-8 minutes on each side, basting with reserved marinade.