- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped or 1 tablespoon King’s Olive Oil Company’s Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of lime or lemon juice
- 1 cup of King’s Olive Oil Company’s Persian Lime Olive Oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the salt, garlic (garlic olive oil can be substituted), and shallots into the lime or lemon juice until the salt is dissolved.
- Slowly whisk in the Persian Lime Olive oil until emulsified
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in additional lime or lemon juice or Persian Lime Olive Oil to taste.