- 2 Pounds Salmon cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb or Herbs de Provence
- 2 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 4 Medium Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil, Patted Dry, and Chopped
- 4 Tsp Chopped Fresh Oregano
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Pieces of Aluminum Foil (About 12″x18″)
Preheat oven to 350 or turn grill on medium. Rinse and pat dry the fish. Pour the EVOO into a small dish. Spread foil out on the counter, brush front, back, and sides of fish, and place fish in the middle of the foil. Repeat using Neapolitan Herb. Add sundried tomatoes, oregano, and salt and pepper. Close the aluminum foil around the fillets, sealing tightly. Place on a baking sheet and cook 20-25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Gradually open packet and serve.