- 1 cup dry large-grain couscous (sometimes called Lebanese or Israeli couscous)
- 3 tablespoons King’s Basil or Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons King’s Peach or Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 20 or so black olives, halved
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Cook couscous according to package directions and drain. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Place couscous in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients, tossing lightly.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
You can vary the oil, vinegar, and veggies to make different types of salads. For example, a couscous salad of Lemon EVOO, Fig Balsamic, grilled salmon and dill are a yummy combination as well!