- 1/4 Cup Traditional Balsamic
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Neapolitan Balsamic
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Smashed
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Approximately 2 lbs London Broil Beef
Mix together the first 7 ingredients. Score the London Broil on both sides in a diamond pattern. Add the beef to a zip-lock bag and pour on the marinade. Flip the bag a few times, massaging in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator 2-24 hours. The longer it marinades, the more tender and flavorful it becomes. Flip the bag several times while marinating.
Preheat oven broiler or grill. Remove meat from marinade and discard the marinade. Cook until desired level of doneness (5-7 minutes on each side). Place on a platter and let the meat sit under loose foil for at least 10 minutes.
Slice across the grain and serve.