- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Blood Orange EVOO
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- juice of 1 large orange, zest reserved
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Place potatoes on large baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once
- Mix orange juice, sugar, syrup in a small bowl and drizzle over potatoes.
- Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove to serving dish and garnish with fresh orange zest