- 2 cups good Traditional or Denissimo Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cups watermelon cubes (about 1 inch), seeds removed
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella balls (preferably the small size)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper to taste
In a small pot, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil. Continue to boil until it has reduced to about 1/2 cup and has a syrup-like consistency. Set aside and allow to completely cool.
In a large bowl, gently toss together the watermelon, mozzarella, and basil. Put servings of the salad onto chilled plates. Drizzle with the cooled balsamic syrup. Sprinkle a little sea salt and pepper on top of each salad and serve.
If using Denissimo, you do not have to heat.