- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of King’s Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place fillets on a non-stick baking pan and brush with the balsamic vinegar.
- In a shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, coconut flakes, salt and pepper.
- Dredge each fillet in mixture and return to baking pan.
- Spread leftover crumbs on top of each fillet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake 12-15 minutes and then place under broiler to brown crust. Serves 4.