- 8 oz wedge of Brie
- 1/2 cup of Traditional 18 year aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 medium pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of toasted, chopped walnuts
- In pan, cook pears 2 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, walnuts, and sugar. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until pears are tender.
- Meanwhile, microwave cheese on high heat for 30 seconds or until cheese is slightly softened.
- Move cheese to serving tray and top with pear mixture. Serve with crackers or baguette slices.