- * 4 slices Sargento sliced baby swiss
- * 4 slices olive or sourdough bread
- * 1/4 cup olive tapenade or olive spread
- * 2 thick slices large tomato
- * 1 Tablespoon Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Brush the 2 slices of bread with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil. Grill in a skillet. Add a little extra Tuscan Herb to the skillet. You can also use Butter Olive Oil in the skillet. Once lightly golden, add 1 slice of cheese over each slice of bread. Spread olive tapenade over 2 of the bread slices, top with tomato slices. Close sandwiches. Cook sandwiches until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. You can use a cast Iron skillet, just be careful not to burn the bread.