- 1T King’s Chocolate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1⁄2 oz. Amaretto
- 1 oz. of your favorite vodka
- 1 1⁄2 oz. fresh espresso, cooled
- 1⁄2 oz. heavy cream
- 1⁄2 oz. espresso infused simple syrup (see below)
- Bittersweet chocolate, finely grated for garnish
For the Espresso Syrup:
- 1 C water
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 T espresso beans
Fill martini glasses with ice, halfway with water and refrigerate. Fill shaker halfway with ice, Amaretto, chocolate balsamic, vodka, espresso, cream and simple syrup (recipe below). Shake!! Remove the chilled glasses from the fridge and empty. Pour Mocha-tini into glass. Garnish with chocolate gratings.
For the Espresso Syrup: Put water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat, add espresso beans and cover for 30 minutes to infuse.
Can be refrigerated for 2 weeks.