- 2 Teaspoons Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken tenders or 2 Chicken breasts
- 1/8 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/8 Cup Vermont Maple Balsamic
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Marmalade
- Juice of one lemon
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. When oil is hot, add chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is browned and cooked thoroughly. Transfer to a platter. Discard oil from pan, place back on heat. Add the maple syrup, maple balsamic, and orange marmalade. Boil until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Warm chicken in microwave, if needed. Add lemon juice to sauce and pour sauce over chicken.