- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (12 to 14 pounds), spiral-cut or thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces each) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 6 ounces King’s Pineapple White Balsamic
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 20 to 30 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Place ham in a roasting pan. Slowly pour Pineapple Balsamic and Pineapple juice over ham so it runs between slices. Spoon pineapple over ham. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cloves. Add raisins to pan juices. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard cloves. Cover and bake ham at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting every 20 minutes. Yield: 24-28 servings.
If spiral-cut ham is not available, ask your butcher to cut a fully cooked ham into 1/8-in.-thick slices and tie it securely.