- 2 lbs. fresh salmon filet, skin removed
- 2½ Tbsp. Blood Orange EVOO
- 3 Tbsp. Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger root
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish with 1 Tbsp EVOO. Rub the remaining EVOO into the salmon to coat. Next, rub the balsamic into the salmon and place into baking dish. Sprinkle with ginger, garlic and freshly ground black pepper. Bake approximately 20 minutes until just flaky and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.