- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons A Premium Dark Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Vermont Maple Balsamic
Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and pour the mixture into the baking dish.
Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly.