- 2 tbls Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbls fresh orange juice
- 1 tbls Traditional 18 Yr Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup grapefruit sections (about 1 large grapefruit)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Combine first 9 ingredients in small bowl.
Combine salad greens, grapefruit, onion and walnuts in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
Yields: 6 servings (serving size 1-1/2)