- 24 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Almonds and/or Cashews
- 1 Cup Unsweet Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Persian Lime EVOO
- 1/3 Cup Blackberry Ginger (Reduce & Cool)
Preheat oven to 250. In a small bowl, whisk together the EVOO and balsamic reduction until thoroughly combined. In a large bowl, , mix dry ingredients, except cranberries. Pour the olive oil/balsamic mixture over the oats and mix until oats and all dry ingredients are completely coated. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread granola and bake for about an hour or until golden brown. Cool completely and mix in cranberries.
Store in a sealed container for up to one month.